Inteb Managed Services Limited Company Registration: 08556305
V2 March 2016
Inteb Managed Services Ltd (IMS) is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards in all our activities. This policy and its implementation will help ensure our business is carried out in a responsible and considerate manner – benefiting the environment, stakeholders, improving our business performance safely and preventing pollution.
Colin Jones is responsible for ensuring that the environmental policy is implemented, however, all employees have a responsibility in their area to ensure that the aims and objectives of the policy are met.
Where it is our responsibility to do so we will endeavour to:
- Comply with and where possible exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor our environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce our environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office.
- We will reduce packaging as much as possible.
- We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and Water
Where appropriate we will work with our landlord to:
- Reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account
- We will evaluate if the need can be met in another way.
- We will evaluate if renting/sharing is an option before purchasing equipment.
- We will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase.
- We will favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
- We will reuse and recycle everything we are able to.
Transport and Travel
- We will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.
- We will promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- We will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using publictransport or bicycles.
Monitoring and Improvement
Where it is our responsibility;
- We will comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- We will continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- We will continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- We will incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- We will increase employee awareness through awareness training.
- We will review this policy and any related business issues at quarterly management meetings.
- We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance.
- We will update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary.
- We will provide staff with relevant environmental awareness training.
- We will work with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental performance.
- We will use local labour and materials where available to reduce CO2 and help the community.
Inteb Managed Services Ltd 30th September 2015