ISO 14001:2015 Clause 5.2.
The policy of INTEB Managed Services Ltd is to attain and maintain high standards of environmental performance and to this end the Company will pursue continual improvement from year to year. INTEB Managed Services Ltd. will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that we:
- Understand and comply with all necessary environment legislation and operate to the
best practices of industry.
- Assess the environmental impacts of our operations. For example, from the use of
work equipment and materials, to the collection and ultimate disposal of wastes.
- Employ a consistent framework for the management of environmental issues during
our operations and setting objectives to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Reduce waste, conserve energy and explore opportunities to re-use and recycle.
- Endeavour to develop innovative processes that can reduce levels of environmental
- Collaborate with our Suppliers and Clients to establish a greater environmental
- Remain alert and responsive to developing issues, knowledge and public concern.
- Ensure that our Employees are aware of the Environment Policies and are motivated to
- Ensure that our Employees are aware of their own responsibilities and that they are
given the support, information, instruction and training necessary to fulfill them.
- Emphasise that the Company’s focus is on pollution prevention rather than abatement.
- Choose materials and resources with regards to their long-term sustainability.
The Company appreciates the importance of the Environment Policies and to ensure its successful operation must take into consideration the views of its Employees. Therefore, the Company will strive to develop a positive culture based on consultation, cooperation and communication.
Adequate resources will be made available to meet the requirements of the Policies, the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and any other relative environmental legislation.
INTEB Managed Services Ltd will ensure the continual monitoring of the Environment Policies to ensure its objectives are met.
To this aim the Company will ensure that the Policy is reviewed and updated at regular intervals to reflect legislative and/or organisational changes.
Colin Jones – Managing Director